- Made with simple ingredients - genuine sweet potatoes, brown sugar, and butter
- No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Includes 7 (9.9oz) pouches, 12 servings
- Easy and quick to prepare—heat and eat in 60 seconds
- Great to pair with any meat or vegetable for a wholesome family meal
I like that you can put them in the microwave in the package. But the overall taste left something to be desired. At first, they tasted great, but then a bitter taste set in.
mashed sweet potatoes
they are great and easy to use. I love sweet potatoes and love these because they are easy to make and great tasting
Love Honest Earth, not a fan of the Sweet Potatoes
Not a fan. Precooked, mush in a bag.
Mashed Sweet Potato
We like the product, saves time
Gross - Not like real mashed sweet potatoes
Don't get me wrong. I love Idahoans Honest Earth brand. Their creamy mash are some of the best instant mashed potatoes I have ever had. So when I saw these, I figured I would try them out. Luckily, I only bought one box. I expected them to be likewise dehydrated instant potatoes. I was mistaken. They are in a sealed pouch, heat and eat. From a convenience standpoint, they are on point. However, they are chunky and gross, not soft and creamy like real mashed sweet potatoes should be. I took one bite, spit it out, and threw the rest of the box away. Live and learn I guess.